Surplus Property Mission
The IUPUI Surplus department is dedicated to the management of redistribution, public auctions, and recycling of retired university property. Our goal is to facilitate this process in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- ETHANOL alcohol orders should be submitted via EMAIL instead of faxing. NOTE: New prices for ethanol for 2013-14!
- Request a 'free' pickup of Surplus items from your
department: Complete Surplus
Pickup Request Form*
- *Make sure you meet the criteria for the 'free' service or your request may be denied
Warehouse Hours of Operation **Holiday Closure**
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday:
- Open for SCHEDULED drop-offs & pickups
between 8:30 AM - 3:30PM
**Tuesday & Thursday Surplus 'Open House':
- Tuesday, 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Thursday, 1:00 to 3:00 PM
*SCHEDULED Drop-Offs accepted between 8:30 - 10:30 AM
Click the following links for redistribution pricing and policy lists:
On-Site Tentative Auction Information:
- Preview of items - Friday March 28, 2014
- 12:00 - 3:00 PM
- Auction - Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Open at 8:00 - Bidding at 9:00
- Loading until 3:00 PM Saturday (no fork
- 8:30 - 3:00 PM Monday (if applicable; fork truck service provided).